пятница, 24 октября 2014 г.

Ugliest Wrapped Present of 2015! Let's Have Some Fun! Post Your Photo


Every so often you just give up! I tried wrapping this several ways and each one was worse than the one before it. First a box not large enough, then a bag not deep enough, then I could not find any of the 10 rolls of paper I have....etc!
Post your photos and let's see who wins!
(I should not be left alone in the early hours of the mornings when others are sleeping...I can get into all kinds of trouble!)



I ran out of paper, could not find the other rolls and gave up. So I decided to declare this impossible to wrap!


ugliest wrapped present of 2015 let s have some fun post your photo, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor





This was a bow that was actually pretty on a gift a year or so ago that I took apart and spread it across the top of this package...I decided that I would make a statement of the "wrapping is awful, but the gift is just what you wanted"..


ugliest wrapped present of 2015 let s have some fun post your photo, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor






Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11495458/ugliest-wrapped-present-of-2015-let-s-have-some-fun-post-your-photo site



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий