среда, 8 апреля 2015 г.

Three items I've done, Lamp shade, drawers, Eraser board for Desk top

I took a Basket painted it Burgundy, then I added some fringe, and it was still missing some thing, Oh some jewels, all the way around. The best part of this is you can still use the Basket upright again! Turned out beautiful. Next is the old Dresser, I painted that Burgundy as well , added some free-hand art-work, and changed the draw pulls on it. I did a cherry blossom theme on front, and I put all od my video's in it, much neater look. Last but not least, I took a picture frame, added some pretty paper inside, toped it off with some wood work and added a Easer pen and glued it to a stretchy gold cord , and now it's a Eraser Board for memo's or to do list for the Desk top. And I painted it Burgundy with some jewels on either side. Can't help the flare, but they all go together well.



three items i ve done lamp shade drawers eraser board for desk top, crafts, painted furniture, Basket Lamp Shade w fringe jewels also Eraser Board Desk top frame



three items i ve done lamp shade drawers eraser board for desk top, crafts, painted furniture, Three Drawer Dresser w Free hand art work and I put pink glass pulls on it



three items i ve done lamp shade drawers eraser board for desk top, crafts, painted furniture, front view



three items i ve done lamp shade drawers eraser board for desk top, crafts, painted furniture, over all view the top has 60 coat of Epoxy over art work



three items i ve done lamp shade drawers eraser board for desk top, crafts, painted furniture, This holds three hundred twenty seven video s in their cases so all three items tie in together quite well I think



three items i ve done lamp shade drawers eraser board for desk top, crafts, painted furniture, And this is another look at the front again


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1140522/three-items-i-ve-done-lamp-shade-drawers-eraser-board-for-desk-top site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий