вторник, 31 марта 2015 г.

Refurbished Table & Chairs

I found this great table and chairs at Goodwill and immediately snagged it. I knew it would need a lot of work but it was just what I wanted. So here is the before and after and if you go back a little further in my blog you will be able to check out the story of how I acquired it.



refurbished table amp chairs, painted furniture, It was in such bad condition so much more than you can see in the pictures and it reeked of cigarettes



refurbished table amp chairs, painted furniture, These chairs smelled so bad I had to throw the seats away



refurbished table amp chairs, painted furniture, It took me 2 months of working in my spare time to complete this


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1135691/refurbished-table-amp-chairs site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий