понедельник, 22 декабря 2014 г.

My fiance (a HUGE DIY'er) and I replaced the carpet with REAL Hardwood floors this fall.

We purchased the wood, underlayment, tools and trim pieces from Floor and Decor outlet in Roswell. The kind folks at "F & D" were VERY knowledgeable about their products and we're very happy with the results! I hope you enjoy looking at the pictures as much as we enjoy our new floors!



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Back Hallway



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Bruce Brand wood VERY nice and relatively inexpensive



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Den again



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Den



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Finished Dining Room



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Foyer and Living Room



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Front Hallway



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Inaugural board and nail



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Repaired subfloor



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Rotten Subfloor Later repaired by the fiance



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Finished Dining Room



my fiance a huge diy er and i replaced the carpet with real hardwood floors this, flooring, hardwood floors, living room ideas, Eco Quiet Underlayment recommended by F D It makes a HUGE difference when it comes to sound


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/113056/my-fiance-a-huge-diy-er-and-i-replaced-the-carpet-with-real-hardwood-floors-this site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий