вторник, 23 декабря 2014 г.

I Made This Jug With Decoupage Glue and Pieces of Brown Wrapping Paper


Started on the bottom all the way around and upward and kept going around, till I got to the handle which is the hardest part to do. Then up and around and down the neck.
Bought assorted corks found the size that fit. Found Georgia on my mind, used decoupage glue on backside of it. When everything was dry, I went all around with clear
varnish ( Non Yellowing Kind ) I entered it in a craft contest and won $25.00. I was told by many it looked like leather. I found what was an old clear wine jug. Not worth anything




i made this jug with decoupage glue and pieces of brown wrapping paper, crafts





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11315685/i-made-this-jug-with-decoupage-glue-and-pieces-of-brown-wrapping-paper site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий