вторник, 21 июля 2015 г.

My $25.00 solution to expensive built in book shelves!

There are many ways you can get the look you want at the price you can afford. Sometimes it takes just a little bit of effort. I share on this post how I am getting a built in book shelf with my "teeny tiny" budget!



my 25 00 solution to expensive built in book shelves, home decor, shelving ideas, 25 00 new pulls and paint and I am getting the built in look that I can afford



my 25 00 solution to expensive built in book shelves, home decor, shelving ideas, Thrifted pieces dress up my new Pretend built ins



my 25 00 solution to expensive built in book shelves, home decor, shelving ideas



my 25 00 solution to expensive built in book shelves, home decor, shelving ideas, A little hole drilled into the back of the piece allows me to use a lamp with no cord wrapped around the piece



my 25 00 solution to expensive built in book shelves, home decor, shelving ideas, Brass pulls that I snagged at a deal I share where on my post



my 25 00 solution to expensive built in book shelves, home decor, shelving ideas, Want the look of built in book shelves but don t have the budget


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1151903/my-25-00-solution-to-expensive-built-in-book-shelves site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий