среда, 17 июня 2015 г.

Snowy Christmas Mirror


Turn a plain old mirror into a pretty snowy winter display using two simple supplies.
See all the details at Creative Ramblings
http://www.creativeramblingsblog.com/silhouette-christmas-mirror/


I dressed up the mirror that sits on my mantle for Christmas using snow in a can and shelf liner.
I laid out a design using my Silhouette and cut the word Joy and a tree. You could easily do this with a scissor and a steady hand too. Just draw or stencil your design on shelf liner then cut it out.
I adhered the shelf liner onto my mirror then taped off the sides to protect it. Then I sprayed a light coating of snow in a can.
I carefully peeled off the shelf liner to reveal a crisp winter design.
The snow will easily wipe away with a damp cloth and I can update this after Christmas with another winter design.


snowy christmas mirror, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11474808/snowy-christmas-mirror site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий