понедельник, 5 января 2015 г.

Under the Kitchen Sink Organization!

I don't have much space under my kitchen sink due the the old plumbing so it is important to utilize the space as efficiently as possible! I have labeled my trash and recycling cans and I only keep the essentials so it does not become a cluttered mess! Check out some of my other organizing ideas for under the kitchen sink at the the link below.



under the kitchen sink organization, organizing, I made the labels for my trash and recycling cans with my Silhouette They were easy to make and free



under the kitchen sink organization, organizing, Everything fits perfectly and is easy to access despite the huge garbage disposal right in the middle of the cabinet



under the kitchen sink organization, organizing, I used this basket to organize all my cleaning supplies under the sink so everything is right there when I need it


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/1145272/under-the-kitchen-sink-organization site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий