воскресенье, 25 января 2015 г.

Pinecone Angel

Simple and fun angel to make and best of all using Mother Nature materials, mostly!


I gather pinecones, hazelnut, silk leaves, decorative cord, and wire edged ribbon, glue gun, and metallic gold spray paint.


pinecone angel, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Pinecone Angel


I glue the hazelnut to the top of the pinecone.


pinecone angel, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Gather your materials


I glue the 2 silk leafs on the back of cone right below the hazelnut head.


pinecone angel, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Pinecone and hazelnut


I take the Pinecone Angel outside and spray paint gold . I let front dry then turn over and spray the backside. At this point I spray glitter paint on it as well.


pinecone angel, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Silk leafs added


When dry I then attach the wired edge ribbon with the glue gun for the halo. I use decorative ribbon or cord for the hanger and glue to the back. I use approximately 5 inches of cord for hanger.


pinecone angel, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Ready to be spray painted


I have a Nature Christmas tree with all these angels being used on it. I make more every year! Just a fun inexpensive way to make Christmas decoration!


pinecone angel, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Halo and hanger added



pinecone angel, crafts, seasonal holiday decor, Finished product


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11267463/pinecone-angel site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий