среда, 7 января 2015 г.

Cane Back Chair With a Twist ��

I saw a chair on prodigal pieces that I fell in love with n just had to duplicate for my home!


Once I found the chair i painted it in a flat antique white, then distressed and waxed with Annie Sloan dark n clear waxes.


cane back chair with a twist, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, The Inspiration piece


Then the fun began. I've never cross stitched in my life so I'm sure it isnt perfection. In my opinion flaws make the piece perfect, because it's the mistakes that teaches us perfection.


cane back chair with a twist, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling


The rose bud was a great place to start because it was instant gratification.


cane back chair with a twist, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, The rose bud


The rose was much more difficult. I attempted to enlarge the original picture n count the stitched, but I know it's not accurate.


cane back chair with a twist, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, The rose


I absolutely LOVE how it turned out. It is def a focal point in my room now! What r ur thoughts?


cane back chair with a twist, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, The finished product


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11470273/cane-back-chair-with-a-twist site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий