воскресенье, 28 декабря 2014 г.

Turn Your Firewood Into a Woodland Themed Christmas


This year I wanted to have a woodland theme for my Christmas decor. I know making candlesticks from logs has been done before, what hasn’t, but this was the first time for me.
This tutorial for rustic log candlesticks costs virtually nothing to make, and takes about 1 hour for nine pretty candlesticks.


We have a couple of wood piles from trees that were cut down on the property. I tried to pick out the nicest looking round logs that were on the thinner side.


turn your firewood into a woodland themed christmas, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor




I decided I would probably need about nine good size pieces for our dining room table.


turn your firewood into a woodland themed christmas, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor




For the complete tutorial click on the link below.


turn your firewood into a woodland themed christmas, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11364703/turn-your-firewood-into-a-woodland-themed-christmas site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий