четверг, 25 декабря 2014 г.

Merry Mason!

OK, they`re not all Mason jars, but I got inspired to create my own snow globes after viewing all the wonderfully, creative posts out there. Not alot of money spent here. I raided my cupboards for any clear jars I could find. The only thing really that I didn't have on hand were the main players, the figurines! Those were purchased at Walmart. I love how they look all lined up on my kitchen counter. Something enchanting about little snow scenes behind glass, don't you think? : )


An old Christmas card looked so much alike that it had to be included!


merry mason, christmas decorations


On tippy-toes making sure that letter gets mailed to Santa!


merry mason, christmas decorations


The base of this one wouldn`t fit in the jelly jar so I just used it as a topper!


merry mason, christmas decorations


To mimic `ice` I tucked in a little round mirror at the bottom and covered the edges with the snow`. You could also tuck in one of those battery-operated tealights so your snow globe twinkles from the inside!


merry mason, christmas decorations


Even the family dog got in the act! Hubby painted markings on him to look just like our little puppy dog! Little does that poor postman know that he`s laying-in-wait! lol


merry mason, christmas decorations


All lined up on my kitchen counter : )


merry mason, christmas decorations


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11329275/merry-mason site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий