суббота, 27 декабря 2014 г.

Icy Candle Jars

I wanted to make little wintery hostess gifts and just by gathering some basics from around the house, I made these icy candle jars.


All I needed for the candle jar was Epsom salts, school glue and, of course, a clean, dry recycled jar. I spread a thin layer of glue all over the jar and gently rolled it in the Epsom salts. Don't use too much glue or the coverage gets too thick and the candle light doesn't shine through. And don't worry if you goof...it's salt! It melts away in warm water and you can begin again!


icy candle jars, christmas decorations, crafts


It takes a bit for the glue to set up. Once all was dry, I used snippets of leftover ribbon and tied on a sprig of artificial evergreen. So simple, so pretty!


icy candle jars, christmas decorations, crafts


Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11355249/icy-candle-jars site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий