среда, 24 мая 2017 г.

Vintage Glitter Houses


Have you been eyeing those adorable little glitter houses sold in stores, or seen a vintage one that caught your eye? They can be pretty pricey to buy, but super inexpensive to make yourself!
Turn some cardboard and a glittery mess into a beautiful, vintage ornament for your Christmas tree or mantel.


The final product is pure magical vintage awesomeness!
I have a free printable template available on my blog. I used this template to cut out the cardboard pieces needed, then taped them together. Don't worry about it not being pretty at this point...it will be! I did attempt a free handed template that was a little larger, but I will just say - using the printable template is way easier.
BEWARE! It will look like a glitter explosion happened in your home that may take the better part of a year to clean up... but it's worth it, right?
YOU WILL NEED:
-Cardboard or cardstock/heavy paper
-Scissors
-Tape and hot glue or glue sticks
-Craft paint and brushes
-Colored glitter
-Decorative snow
-Battery operated tea lights
-Bottle brush trees (I found mine at Walmart for 75 Cents each)
-*MY FREE PRINTABLE TEMPLATE FOUND ON MY BLOG*
I absolutely love hanging these on my pastel and white tree! Be sure to come visit me for the free template to create your own glitter houses!
GO HERE: http://allthingswithpurpose.com/2014/11/vintage-glitter-house-ornament-template/
Create your own little magical village.


vintage glitter houses, christmas decorations, crafts, seasonal holiday decor





Original article and pictures take http://www.hometalk.com/11487819/vintage-glitter-houses site


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий